How can nutrigenomic testing tell you what nutrition you need and don’t need?
This podcast discusses how this type of genetic testing works and can benefit people of all ages. This cutting edge genetic test is offered by health care providers like Simply Your Health. A simple cheek swab is all that is needed and your results are back to you in 14 days with a personalized report to guide you to the correct supplementation by your DNA.
Each genetic report will provide you with the following:
- Evaluation of 26 genes for SNPs (single nucleotide polymorphisms) in 5 key areas: Methylation (MTHFR, FOLR, MTRR), Neurotransmitter Potential, Mitochondria, Detox, Inflammatory
- Clinical definitions by our experts on what each SNP means to you and your health
- Recommended nutrients to overcome your genetic weaknesses (SNPs)
- Nutritional product recommendations created by our experts for these particular genetic SNPs
- Scientific references on each SNP from top medical journals and research abstracts